Hi everyone,

I'm a rather newbie on Qmail. I've set it up and it seems to be working fine, with tcpwrappers. What I wanted to do is set up qmail as a front-end server. It will accept all the smtp mail in the name of another server (which is behind a firewall). I think this is about /etc/tcp.smtp and control/smtproutes files. I've set them as following;

/etc/tcp.smtp
----
127.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
----

Although I don't know much about this file's syntax, it didn't seem enough to me.

control/smtproutes
----
mycompany.com:10.21.200.200
my2ndcomp.com:10.21.200.201
----

other control files include necessary information about mycompany.com and my2ndcomp.com;

I'll be appreciated if someone can tell me what's wrong or what do I need to do this.

Thanks in advance,

Ali Sahin