>       In that case you should be all set.  Are you experiencing problems
> with this working, or were you just getting a sanity check on your
> configuration?
-------
Yeah, when I try to send an email to a user (which has a mailbox on the
internal server but does not have one on the Qmail) qmail refuses to pass
that mail to my internal server. It's going to be a real hard work for me to
do if Qmail requires me to open a mailbox for every user on the internal
server even though the mere thing it will do is to forward the messages.