On Wed, May 24, 2000 at 05:32:23PM +0300, Ali Sahin wrote:
> control/smtproutes
> ---
> mycompany.com:10.21.200.200
> my2ndcomp.com:10.21.200.201
> ---
>
> control/rcpthosts
> ---
> mycompany.com
> my2ndcomp.com
> ---
>
> control/me
> ---
> mx1.mycompany.com
> ---

Okay, first of all, WHAT ARE YOUR REAL DOMAIN NAMES? Fake domain names make
people on this list *insane*. It may not make a difference in this case, but it
frequently does make a difference, and the person posting the question often
doesn't realize this.

Second, what's in control/locals?

Please don't keep any more secrets from us. This is the 12th message in this
thread; if you'd provided all the information right away, there would have been
only two messages, yours and the answer.

Chris