Darren Wyn Rees <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Below, I've quoted a DRAFT RFD proposal for comp.mail.qmail.

I'm not sure this is a good idea, mostly because I don't see the
distinction between the newsgroup and this mailing list and I also don't
expect the people using the mailing list to really want to move to a
newsgroup.  Without the core of people on this mailing list that know
qmail very well and answer most of the questions, the newsgroup is
unlikely to be all that useful, and I haven't heard much indication that
those people would really prefer a newsgroup.

--
Russ Allbery ([EMAIL PROTECTED])             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>