Pablo Martínez Schroder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> (212.49.139.237) and the sender is [EMAIL PROTECTED], bt.es mail
> server says "Sender domain must resolve".
>
> This don't happen when the mail server sends mails to others domain, so
> I really do not have a clue of what can be happening. I think it's
> related with DNS, but I don't know what can I be doing wrong, or what it

Generally it indicates DNS resolution problems. But everything seems
to be fine with your DNS right now, both your name servers are giving
valid authoritative responses.

Sometimes sites that return the above errors are themselves at fault
(I encountered one only the other week that was rejecting absolutely
everything, presumably because of a DNS fault at their end.)

James.