Claudinei Luis Bianchini wrote:

> Hi,
> some times I am receiving the message below when I try to deliver emails in
> (only) this server. Can I make something to decide this or I only depend on
> them?
> I am using qmail+djbdns.
>
> @4000000039a137f52616add4 delivery 65277: deferral:
> Connected_to_200.202.2.1_but_sender_was_rejected./Remote_host_said:
> _451_<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>..._Sender_domain_must_resolve/

I get that every now and then.  There is a dns outage on the place where
you were sending a message to and/or they tried to do an A record lookup
on your domain servers in which they either couldn't contact yours (if
they themselves have a dns outage that would be the case) or yours
didn't respond in time.  The solution really if it is on your end, just
run another box with name serivice on it to answer other requests that
the first name server didn't get.

--

Dale Miracle
System Administrator