On Mon, Aug 21, 2000 at 11:17:14AM -0300, Claudinei Luis Bianchini wrote:
> some times I am receiving the message below when I try to deliver emails in
> (only) this server. Can I make something to decide this or I only depend on
> them?

I'd think this is a DNS timeout problem. The server tried to validate
if netcon.com.br is a valid sender domain (i.e. there exists an A or MX
records or both)
It cannot reach the DNS servers (as both of the are in the same subnet
it is most likely that if your line is filled up none of them will
respond) and get the answer, so it returns a temporary failure.

AFAIK a solution would be to distribute your DNS servers (nettopological (sp?))
location.
Thats the original intention in having two or three of them.

        \Maex

--
SpaceNet GmbH             |   http://www.Space.Net/   | Stress is when you wake
Research & Development    | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | up screaming and you