Hi,

I am Mario Libraro and this is the first time i write on this mailing list..

I have to setup a mailserver with 15000 (or probably, in a next future
up to 20.000) users. The info about user accounts are now in a MSAccess
database but i can
convert them in any plain text fashion.
My questions are:

- is it difficult to load 15000 user acconuts in qmail with a script (using
the database or a text list)? This
implies that i must load 15000 user accounts in the system (/etc/passwd)  ?

and...

- is there a webmail module for qmail ?
- is it possible for users to remotely change mail password and add mail
aliases ?
- is it possible for an administrator to remotely add/modify/remove accounts
?

Thanks in advance..!!

Mario Libraro