hi

i'm running qmail and first there were no problems.
but after a while qmail is getting very slow.
now the delivery and sending of messages takes 20 min.
i write a message eg. in pine send it and then have to wait up to 20 min
till its delivered.
if i recieve mail with fetchmail it takes also up to 20 min the mail is
deliverd to local.
i've no network. only a standalone pc. even mail to myself takes up to 20
min.

i didn't change anything in my opinion. the error accours suddenly ;-) ok
i think i must have changed something but i don't know what.

the mails are getting in the queue and are preprocessed correctly, but
then it takes up to 20min they are delivered.

i will be very happy if you could help me.

mirko

home : http://stud.fbi.fh-darmstadt.de/~koenig