in the file rcpthosts you need to list all the hosts/domains,
that you want to get mail FOR, not FROM.

that means the hosts that your qmail server is "responsible" for. so it
accepts mails from anyone for those domains and tries to deliver them
directly to the users, virtualusers or recipients listed in aliases ...

mail to hosts that are NOT listed in rcpthosts is considered "relaying"
which is only allowed for relayclients (tcp.smtp).

i administer the qmail MX for infoseek.de and webseek.de,
so our rcpthosts file contains (among others)
webseek.de
infoseek.de
mail.webseek.de

so your rcpthosts file should at least contain:
tux.dyn.priv.at

i hope this helps
(and i could explain it well enuf to make sense for you)

wolfgang

Also sprach Karl Voit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 04.07.2000: