Karl Voit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Now here's my problem:
> >
> > When my fetchmail sends all mails from my provider-server (sbox) to my
> > server (tux), the mails don't come to my account. In fact, I don't know,
> > where they're delivered to anyway :(

The biggest problem here is that you're re-injecting non-local messages via
SMTP, which is fetchmail's default mode of operation.

Perhaps try using a different POP3 mail retrieval program which has fewer
bugs and doesn't cause mail loops and strange bounces -- my own "getmail",
for instance.

Charles