On Thu, Jul 06, 2000 at 10:28:44AM -0400, Paul Jarc wrote:

> You probably don't need to reinstall.  Just remove that command from
> your .bashrc, and add it to your system startup scripts.  The details
> of this will vary depending on how your system is set up.  On my
> RedHat 6 box, I have /etc/rc.d/rc[235].d/S40qmail symlinked to
> ../init.d/qmail, which contains:
>
> paul

Paul,
Thanks.  I remembered how I did it the first time (luckily, not all brain cells
are dead).  I removed the offending .bashrc script and used tksysv to set up
qmail
in the appropriate run levels.  I added chkconfig and source function library
entries to /etc/rc.d/init.d/qmail and all goes well.
Regards.

 --
Dennis Robertson  2/2 Sylvia Street  NOOSAVILLE QLD 4566
Phone: 61 7 54742343  Mob: 0419 535539