Ok then, on an honest note, the point would then be to have an MTA regulate its
incoming connections in an 'intelligent' manner so as to allow mail to actually
get through from non-qmail MTAs within a reasonable time frame?  If I allow 20
simultaneous connections (hypothetically) and mail is delivered from 5 different
hosts at once, two of which are running qmail with mailing lists, odds are that
the other three hosts won't be able to connect and may bounce the message back
to the sender because the qmail sites used all my connections.

Is this correct?