Adam McKenna writes:
 > On Sun, Jul 23, 2000 at 12:37:55AM -0500, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
 > > Probably our responses are by now somewhat cryptic, encoded in local
 > > language that's completely clear to those of us who've been through
 > > the argument umpteen times before.  And which is probably NOT clear to
 > > you; sorry about that!
 >
 > Yes, let me translate for David:
 >
 > "Shut Up and Go Away"

No, that's unfair to David.  He's not saying that.  Instead, he's
(collectively) apologizing for an attempt to short-circuit the topic.
It's not a question of attitude, it's a question of "That's a basic
design decision of qmail.  You cannot easily change it.  Therefore, if
you find that an actual problem is created (as opposed to a perceived
problem), you should switch to a different MTA."

--
-russ nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://russnelson.com
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | Tornadoes, earthquakes,