From: Mark Mentovai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 10:58:15 -0400 (EDT)

[...]
    I use qmail because it meets most of my needs better than anything else I've
    seen or used.  That doesn't mean I have to accept everything that it does as
    the best possible implementation given current standards and practices.  If
    we all were to do that, very little progress would be made.  Never assume
    that there is no room for improvement.

I agree.

    Am I really the only one that feels this way?

Nope.

I like qmail a lot.  It's way easier to deal with than sendmail, and
does a good job for my purposes.  There are some things which I wish
it did differently.  This business of not bothering to consolidate
deliveries of recipients at a common host (or mx) into a common
connection is one of them.