Should I use qmail for this application?  I was going to write it in PHP.
Qmail looks interesting, but I have zero experience with it.

I want customers to e-mail money to my website, and my website automatically
e-mails them a file (text, photo, MP3, etc.).  I want to use PayPal to
handle the credit card transaction.

There are e-commerce applications that can do "softgoods payload delivery,"
e.g. Hazel.  But these applications are much bigger than I need.  If I use
PayPal, I don't need credit card processing.  Security concerns are simpler.
I don't need hardgoods processing, shopping carts, etc.

Plus, PayPal has zero transaction fees.  Wells Fargo charges me up to 12%
for small credit card transactions.

My plan is to write a PHP script to parse the e-mail that PayPal sends to
the seller.  PayPal sends an e-mail to the seller saying, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]
has paid you $3 and attached this note: 'I want gilliananderson.jpg.'"  I
was going to parse that e-mail into "[EMAIL PROTECTED], $1,
gilliananderson.jpg" and then send out the photo to that address.

Comments, suggestions?  Would this be easier to do in qmail or in PHP?  Can
I hire a qmail consultant to write this for me?
--
Thomas David Kehoe                                Casa Futura Technologies
http://www.FriendshipCenter.com       Stuttering Science & Therapy Website