On Wed, Aug 16, 2000 at 05:18:50PM +1200, Chris, the Young One wrote:

> http://cr.yp.to/libtai/tai64.html describes TAI64, TAI64N, and TAI64NA.
>
> > Since I do not know C, I do not have the luxury
> > of using libtai.
>
> Go to your local library and borrow K&R. After reading chapter one,
> you'll learn most things you need to know. :-)
>
> > So I guess I would need a way of converting a specific
> > time to it's tai64n equivalent.
>
> <troll>
> his, her, its; not hi's, he'r, it's
> </troll>
>
> Sorry Ben, I had to say that. :-) But seriously, look at the URL above.

Yeah, I seem to have a mental glitch lately that tells my fingers to
type "it's" in all the wrong places.

I've read the doc you mention.  I found it rather tough to follow.  I
just received some info from Russ that I think is unlocking my mental
block for me, so it may make some sense for me by tomorrow.

I do need to learn at least some C, I know.  So far I have found a
knoledge of Python and some Perl to be more useful. I'm assuming the
"K&R" to which you refer is an introductory C text?

Ben

--
Ben Beuchler                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MAILER-DAEMON                                         (612) 321-9290 x101