Daniel Augusto Fernandes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Could anyone help me on how to set the timezone for qmail to run?

qmail uses UTC for the timezone in headers, as it should.  Set the timezone
in your MUA/mail reader, and it should automatically translate timestamps
to local time, if it's intelligent enough.

qmail's behaviour is by design; it's much easier to track a message's progress
through the network if all the timestamps are in a single timezone -- and UTC
is one of the few acceptable choices for a 'universal' timestamp.

Charles
Charles Cazabon                           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
QCC Communications Corporation                   Saskatoon, SK
My opinions do not necessarily represent those of my employer.