> Otherwise, I would really appreciate anyone who can provide me with
relevant
> information (minus the flames, and non-answer yielding responses) (Send
> those off-list)
>
> Thanks,
> Les.

Great reply - I hope your experience with some of the people on the list
doesn't inhibit your experience with Qmail too greatly, and I hope you find
your answer

I can't offer an explicit answer for you, other than to say that I'm almost
completely sure that what you're asking is possible - if I understand what
you're needing to do.

The URL http://cr.yp.to/qmail/faq/admin.html#copies that someone posted does
in fact seem to say that what you need can be done, although it certainly
appears to assume the user has a certain knowledge level - it doesn't go
into a lot of detail. Are you able to do what it suggests? I can follow what
it's suggesting, but I've never tried it. I might give it a test and let you
know how it goes.

jason