* Leslie Bester  [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [000906 04:04]:
> "Robin S. Socha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Leslie Bester  [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [000906 02:55]:

[Message reformatted, cropped and trimmed. Thanks for the extra work, Leslie]

> > > Is there a way to have all incoming and outgoing emails (with
> > > attachments) sent to a secret user for later viewing?
> >
> > http://cr.yp.to/qmail/faq/admin.html#copies

> Being new to Qmail, and even after going to the url that you so politely
> provided, I still do not see the answer.

Huh? Grab the sources, add the changes, recompile, reinstall - done.

> Does that method you pointed to via url actually provide a pop-account
> where one can login and view all sent/received messages from any pop3
> client?

It provides a mailbox /var/qmail/alias/msg-log. You could put
"&big_brother" in /var/qmail/alias/.qmail-log and have all mail
forwarded there.

> And, once viewing each individual message, provide the
> ability to save attachments?

All it does is copy each mail to a file that can be read with any decent
MUA. That does specifically exclude  anything from Mircosoft.