Leslie Bester  [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes on 6 September 2000 at 03:16:32 -0500

 > So!  If the URL http://cr.yp.to/qmail/faq/admin.html#copies actually
 > provides the exact answer I'm looking for, please excuse my ignorance.

You're excused.  It's the last item on the page at that URL, the last
item in the FAQ.  The headline is "How do I keep a copy of all
incoming and outgoing messages"; if you'd actually read it that should
have been something of a clue, eh?

To be really specific, it tells you how to have the copies delivered
to a specific user.  If you've got POP working on your system, that
user can then view the messages via POP.
--
Photos: http://dd-b.lighthunters.net/ Minicon: http://www.mnstf.org/minicon
Bookworms: http://ouroboros.demesne.com/ SF: http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b