> Thank you, Brett.
> But why is it that eastran.com can receive emails from domestic email
accounts?
> Our site is developed on FreeBSD platform.
> How should I check the external DNS settings?

Probably because the server knows it's to handle incoming email for
eastran.com by configuration, without needing to do a lookup on the MX
record.

INSTALL.ctl says:

"config-fast puts your.full.host.name into control/me. It also puts it
into control/locals and control/rcpthosts, so that qmail will accept
mail for your.full.host.name.

(Why doesn't qmail do these lookups on the fly? This was a deliberate
design decision. qmail does all its local functions---header rewriting,
checking if a recipient is local, etc.---without talking to the network.
The point is that qmail can continue accepting and delivering local mail
even if your network connection goes down.)"

jason