"Michael T. Babcock" wrote:

> [...]

Stability is something I could see as a major problem.  Security could
be a problem if not built in.  I think the biggest problems is how
everything will work together while addressing these issues and not
being to complex as to degrade qmail simplicity, which we all love.

I thought about it a little last night and I have been applying what has
been said today.  There is allot of issues to consider, however I do
believe something should done to change the way qmail handles queuing to
increase speed.  I need to get more information on how things are really
handle, look at some code, and build a plan.  Hopefully I will post a
plan next week or even next month for review.  In the meantime, I will
just run fourteen qmail processes to get around the queuing problems.

Steven Rice