----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2000 6:25 AM
Subject: Re: linuxpeople thread

> On Wed, Sep 13, 2000 at 06:01:26AM -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Reading is a lot easier then dealing with antosocial-newbie-haters that
wish
> > they were part of the l33t that run Internet but are stuck volunteering
on a
> > free software maill support list, so they pick on every obvious newbie
that
> > asks a question.
>
> "Stuck volunteering" is an oxymoron.
>
> You're one of the more annoying people who's posted on this list in a
while.
> Most newbies manage to post their questions and get answers here without
> pissing everyone off.
>
> > Yeah right  ... and some people are emotionally disturbed and should not
be
> > helping with this list at all.  That guy from earlier needs extensive
> > counseling for his problems.
>
> Good luck getting any more help. You're on your own now.

Now?  Where have you been?  As far as pissing people off that seems to be
the main goal of the peole that have replied to my posts.   I know all you
guys are not like this, but most of you seem to be.  Why waste the time?

When a newbie comes to me for help I pay special attention to their needs
and do not simply reply with "RTFM" or "man this" like most of the "help"
out there.

My question is this Chris,  "Why did you even bother replying it has nothing
to do with my problem with qmail?

Thanks for nothing.

I see its ok for that kens.net guy to call me names like "STUPID" and
"luser" and even change the name of my thread to "linuxluser" all because he
assmes I didn't read anything especially his reply ...which had not yet
arrived when he flamed me.

But I can't call him like I see him?  That guy needs professional counseling
and I sure hope he gets it. This support list is somewhat of a joke as I
suspected it would be.  The worst part is years from now when people come
across the thread, he will still be attacking people and I will be helping
them.