Unfortunately, I installed the boxes that need the modification with an rpm.
I suppose this will possibly screw things up if I use some binaries from a
tarball and some from the possibly modified rpm version.

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter van Dijk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2000 6:58 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Re: concurrency remote patch

On Mon, Sep 18, 2000 at 06:54:41PM -0500, Austad, Jay wrote:
> If I use this patch to increase the concurrencyremote limit to 65535, can
> just compile qmail-remote and drop it in place?  Or do I have to replace
> everything?

If you mean the big-concurrency patch, no. It changes the interface
between qmail-send on one side, and qmail-lspawn/rspawn on the other
side. You need to update at least these 3.

I'd go for a
- patch, make
- stop qmail
- make setup check
- start qmail

Greetz, Peter.
--
[ircoper]        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Peter van Dijk / Hardbeat
[student]        Undernet:#groningen/wallops | IRCnet:/#alliance