From: Brett Randall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2000 12:35 AM
To: qmail
Subject: OT: Best Winbloze Mail Client?

OK...I've had enuf of Outlook.

What is the best, most extensible Winbloze mail client? Tried Eudora 5, it
sucked butt. Pegasus Mail 3 was pretty good as it was in the past, but a
little too unusual and ugly in operation. Outlook 2000 IMHO looks nice and
has an efficient point-and-click interface, but it handles IMAP4 like crap
and as we all know, screws up In-Reply-To lines among other things.
So...what is as nice as Outlook point-and-click wise, with good support for
IMAP4, and nice and extensible (macros would be nice, and keyboard shortcuts
a must). I'd prefer noone says 'get a real OS' since we all have our reasons
for what we do. But at last after many comments I want a new mail client in
the very least. One thing I like about Outlook is the way that each message
I open is a new window, not an MDI child. That is almost a must, but if need
be I can sacrifice this 'feature' (some may call it something else).

Thankyou for your comments, and (no doubt) unneeded flames.

Brett.

Manager
InterPlanetary Solutions
http://ipsware.com/