Thus said "Jos Okhuijsen" on Wed, 04 Oct 2000 02:21:53 +0300:

> Isn't there really any programmer (group) out there who can write a
> better windows solution to replace this free outlook express?

Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, they are probably developing
those better solutions for UNIX and Linux.  There are plenty of
email clients for those platforms, at least around 50 by my count.
Maybe some of them could be rewritten for Winblows...

Andy
 11:39pm  up 16 days, 19:59,  3 users,  load average: 1.54, 1.41, 1.31