Robin, I was just giving him an option, no need to be rude about it.

Just to answer a few of your comments though:

A directory service is my case would be an LDAP server.
Show me a GUI client that can do SSL IMAP, SSL POP3 and LDAP.
Seperate accounts with seperate inboxes is much more than
  a regular expression.  I can check email on all of my accounts and
  when I reply, select the account I want my reply to show as coming
  from in a drop down "From" box, very helpful when I need to be
  postmaster at a number of different domains easily.
My copy of OE5 drops down the Inbox of the account in question
  if it finds new mail and puts the number of new messages next to it.
If you set your IE to restricted zones, disable HTML messages and
  scripting, there's no more danger in this client than any other.
  So what if you shouldn't have to do all that, I didn't say it was a
  perfect solution, just a convenient one when managing a lot of domains.

Since you had nothing productive to say, why don't you just be
happy with your orderly, modularized unix client and not post to the
list?  I don't like Microsoft for much but OE5 makes my life easier so
I choose to use it and it works great in combination with my linux based
Qmail/Courier-IMAP w/SSL installation as a secure way to check a lot of
email accounts.

Dave