>                 yes
>                 zip
>         done

Those were the good old days...

After the /dev/wife appeared in my system (along with
/dev/daughter and /dev/son) my root privs magically
dissappeared...

My /etc/services file is missing now, and I cant get any
connections outbound.

I heard rumors that there are strange rootkits among the
/dev/wife groups that compromises those binaries mentioned
above along with alerts that get redirected to them.

To comfirm this, I tried to check out my network packets
and found out that my sniffer was also compromised, with
all sniffs redirected to /dev/dogsasshole.

Oh well :),

jamie

-- If somebody can help create a search engine for my room,
   I will call them a Saint...
   GUI == Graphical User Interference