>     Should I run qmail under Redhat Linux 7 or Redhat Linux 6.2??
>
> Thank you for your suggestion,

I have one box that I recently moved from RH6.2 to 7.0.  There were a few
porting issues that I had to work through.  Nothing directly related to
qmail. Some of my scripts for monitoring the system failed, mostly because
of changes to the 'ps' command options.  I also had an odd problem with a
suid program that was just a shell around qmail-qstat.  It seems that be the
time the qmail-qstat script got executed the effective UID had reverted to
the real UID.  I had to basically recode qmail-qstat in 'c' to instead.
Minor annoyances.

I can't say I have noticed any differences in performance.  Its nice to have
ssh and some other tools installed from the get go.  The only things I had
too install after the initial install was my own stuff and qmail.