On Wed, 11 Oct 2000, Aaron L. Meehan wrote:

> Quoting Graphic Rezidew ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> > On Wed, Oct 11, 2000 at 02:20:22AM +0800, Mark Lo wrote:
> > >     Should I run qmail under Redhat Linux 7 or Redhat Linux 6.2??
>
> > No.
>
> After reading this, I would have to agree (re: redhat 7.0 buggy daemon
> causing crash after 3 weeks):
>
> http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=00/10/11/1341237
>
> Aaron

Heh, I saw that running after I first installed 7.0 and immediately killed
it. Why they don't just run that from cron is beyond me.

Bill Carlson
Systems Programmer    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    |  Opinions are mine,
Virtual Hospital      http://www.vh.org/        |  not my employer's.
University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics        |