* Linux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [001011 08:46]:
> On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, Graphic Rezidew wrote:
> > On Wed, Oct 11, 2000 at 02:20:22AM +0800, Mark Lo wrote:

> > >     Should I run qmail under Redhat Linux 7 or Redhat Linux 6.2??

> > No.

> USE DIBIAN !!!!!!!!!!!

Mental note to self: don't ever install Debilian Linux. The legendary
"Debian Nazis on #E" were a bunch of demented  morons. You, however, are
a demented, dyslexic Italian moron. No good.

OpDeadRat: don't ever install a .0 on a production machine. And do
install the full errata tree. And follow both their ML as well as
bugtraq. On the plus side, they don't install sendmail by default.

In short: upgrade to Free- or OpenBSD.