On Wed, 11 Oct 2000, Dave Sill wrote:

> Brett Randall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >Under X? Try Gnus. It doesn't just work properly in strange
> >situations, it works properly in normal situations as well! And it is
> >the MOST real MUA you will ever find. It can be pretty...run it under
> >XEmacs.
>
> I think we need a Gnus "deprogrammer". Socha's infected another
> one. :-)

Wow.  Does that mean a dark van's gonna show up, drag Brett kicking and
screaming away in it to some dingy motelroom where they deprive him of
sleep preaching and teaching the microsoft way????

RUN BRETT, RUN!!!!!  DON'T HIDE, THEY'LL FIND YOU AND PUT YOU IN THAT
ROOM WITH THE FLYING WINDOWS!!!!

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.pop4.net
 128K ISDN from $22.00/mo - 56K Dialup from $16.00/mo at Pop4 Networking