On Fri, Nov 03, 2000 at 11:24:07AM +0000, Greg Cope wrote:
>Also sending one message will reduce the I/O required compared to n
>messages.

If you can get away with having a single message with tons of BCCs...

>What about using tcpserver to limit the inbound connections - or even
>move this to another box (if you can split the list like that).

The incoming mail isn't bounces or the like, it's the actual message
to deliver out...  Moving bounces off to another machine or another
queue can help, but it's still really easy to swamp the system by
injecting messages.

Sean
--
 Decide who gets root on your country.