All-

I am attempting to process about 500 MB of qmail log files but continue to
run into the following bug when running the matchup program:

  matchup: fatal: unable to write fd 5: file descriptor not open

I have isolated the problem to the matchup program by running the following
sequence of commands:

  # cat /var/log/qmail/*.s /var/log/qmail/current > biglog.txt
  # cat biglog.txt | /usr/local/qmailanalog/bin/tai64nfrac > big64nfrac.txt
  # cat big64nfrac.txt | /usr/local/qmailanalog/bin/matchup > bigmatchup.txt

I get the above error on the last line of this sequence of commands.

I also get the same error if I string all of these commands together into a
single line such as:

  # cat /var/log/qmail/*.s /var/log/qmail/current |
/usr/local/qmailanalog/bin/tai64nfrac | /usr/local/qmailanalog/bin/matchup >
bigmatchup.txt

Without being able to process all the data, I am afraid that I cannot
extract the information I desire using the other qmailanalog tools.

Thanks for the help.

James