When I am sending out mail .....via a perl script...
sendmail -t to people and even on another server with ezmlm....
I am noticing all the mail going into the queue and maybe
10 qmail-remote processes whereas I have 250 set for concurrencyremote!
THis makes no sense to me. THis is a freebsd system and yes sendmail is a
symlink to /var/qmail/bin/sendmail. All my config looks right.......I have
not had this problem before. What is happening?....i am out of ideas...i
checked /var/log/qmail/current and /var/log/qmail/smtpd/current....mail
looks like it is going out fine. qmail-showwhatever shows everythign is
great......but everything gets thrown in the queue...so many almost
damaging it. I am not sure if I am on these mailing lists...so please cc
directly to me....thx in advance.

--
Dan

| -----     Daniel Phoenix      Mail to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]            |   |
        mv /lib/ld.so /lib/ld.so.old;echo "Damnit"