On Fri, Nov 10, 2000 at 03:20:22PM -0200, Daniel Augusto Fernandes wrote:

> I have not used the complete MTA also (maybe I'll try it when it get
> 1.0).
>
> But, I have one question: Do you use maildrop with vpopmail? Could you
> get the quota system to work on it? I had some problens on this and to
> make it able to bounce msgs to non-existent accounts.

I use maildrop w/ vpopmail, but I have not been using quotas.  I will be
implementing them soon.

And to make vpop bounce messages to non-existent accounts, just change
your .qmail-default for the domain to read:

| /var/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox

Ben

--
Ben Beuchler                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MAILER-DAEMON                                         (612) 321-9290 x101