On Fri, Nov 10, 2000 at 01:08:15PM +1300, Jason Haar wrote:
> At the very least give maildrop a go. I was a die-hard procmail user for
> many years, but was beginning to have too many occassions of procmail
> swallowing all the RAM on my workstation to process a large mail message
> (procmail does all processing in RAM).

I agree that maildrop is definitely worth a try.  I find the syntax of the
filter file much clearer than procmail's, and I imagine my users do as
well.

Built-in support for Maildirs in maildrop is a big win.  I'm surprised
that maildrop doesn't have a bigger presence on http://www.qmail.org.

I have also used courier-imap with no problems.  Again, built-in Maildir
support is great.

---Matt