I have qmail and vpopmail installed on RH 6.2. I have a perl subroutine that
we use to send e-mail. Here is the code snipit:

sub mailto
{  $mailprog = '/usr/lib/sendmail';
   open(MAIL,"|$mailprog -t");
   my @args = @_;
   print MAIL "To: $args[0]\n";
   print MAIL "Bcc: $args[4]\n";
   print MAIL "From: $args[1]\n";
   print MAIL "Subject: $args[2]\n";
   print MAIL "$args[3]\n";
   close MAIL;
}

BUT when a mail message gets bounced, the message comes back to the user
that the web server is running as. Looking at the bounce, I see this:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at ideastar.com.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
128.11.69.53 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com
account ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - mta129.mail.yahoo.com