Quoting John W. Lemons III ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> >Now that is impressive.  You knew and could detect iloveyou before
> >all the other people in the world?
>
> I was awake that night as the reports started coming accross the
> wire.  It was trivial to modify my filters and scan the mail boxes
> before people came in to work the next morning.

And there I was, having developed a little faith in NT-luserdom. But
no, John W. Lemons III had /not/ taken precautions. He did the same
ad-hackery all NT-Sysops did that night. And he didn't even have a
Securityfocus2sms gateway to help him in his relentless struggle
against Redmon-induced IT-BSD.

John,  you just shot yourself in both feet with an elephant gun. Your
little sob story /proved/ that virus scanners are snakeoil.

> >What kind of psychic are you employing?
>
> Do you ever have anything useful to say?

At least his systems are virus free, John... reply-to set.