From: Greg Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I'm curious if you'd post what you consider a clear attempt to make
>it difficult to learn.

I'm not a policeman for the list. Check the archives. Again, I'm not saying
that this attitude applies to everyone in the list, and it sure doesn't. But
it is a pattern for some, and you know who they are.

Now, what I would like to understand is way did people pick on this issue,
instead of the wider points that I mentioned in my post
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] )? Did I touch a sore spot? Frankly, points 1, 2
and 5 where much more interesting, from my point of view.

Armando