I had a working Qmail setup where email was delivered to local accounts and
I decided to change to a single UID POP toaster approach.  I read Paul
Greggs paper on setting it up, but for some reason, it's still not working.
I can check my email, so I know the POP portion is working, but whenver
someone sends email to one of the users, it gets the following bounce:

>Hi. This is the qmail-send program at dogbert.webscripting.net.
>I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.
>This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>Sorry. Although I'm listed as a best-preference MX or A for that host,
>it isn't in my control/locals file, so I don't treat it as local. (#5.4.6)

I've taken webscripting.net out of the locals file (like the document says)
and it is now empty.

The virtualhosts file has:
webscripting.net:webscripting-net

The rcpthosts file has:
webscripting.net

The assign file has:
=webscripting-net-peder:popuser:508:103:/home/popuser/webscripting.net/peder
/:::
.

Again, I can authenticate my user via pop, so I don't think it's the assign
file, but I can't figure out what the problem is.  It's almost as if I'm
completely missing some setting (which is possible).  Any ideas?

Peder