Hello,

I think I've found some explanations.

In the thoughts file, I've found:

qmail-send doesn't have any notions of precedence, priority, fairness,
importance, etc. It handles the queue in first-seen-first-served order.
One could put a lot of work into doing something different, but that
work would be a waste: given the triggering mechanism and qmail's
deferral strategy, it is exceedingly rare for the queue to contain more
than one deliverable message at any given moment.

Exception: Even with all the concurrency tricks, qmail-send can end up
spending a few minutes on a mailing list with thousands of remote
entries. A user might send a new message to a remote address in the
meantime. The simplest way to handle this would be to put big messages
on a separate channel.
So I'll make a test with "queuelifetime=0" to see if my number of
qmail-remote will increase dramatically.

Regards

Frip'