At 03:11 PM 2/12/2001, Charles Cazabon wrote:
>Jesse Sunday <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I just cleared the queue of a lot of mails spawned by the 'virus'  ~  If
> > anyone can point me to how to filter certain types of  attachments I would
> > really appreciate it...
>
>Everything you need is referenced at www.qmail.org.
>
>Charles
>--
>Charles Cazabon                            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>GPL'ed software available at:  http://www.qcc.sk.ca/~charlesc/software/
>Any opinions expressed are just that -- my opinions.

The exact tool you're looking for is called qmail-scanner and it can be found
at http://qmail-scanner.sourceforge.net/

I've used it for a while now...it works perfectly! Although I'm surprised that
I only caught two of today's worms with it. And those were from the same
infected source. I guess we're just not popular. Dubious benefit that is.

If you use it and decide that there are someone your network who can be
trusted with attachments (like yourself), let me know and I'll get you the
patch I made to add an exclude list.

Jer