Hello:

        I have followed www.lifewithqmail.org instructions. The server is OpenBSD
2.8. This was my first qmail installation. At the office I installed OpenBSD
and Qmail and followed instructions and have had no problem. I installed
pop/smtp stuff.

        At home I have another obsd box w/qmail. But I can't make tcpserver work.

        /var/log/qmail/smtpd/current shows the following error everytime I telnet
localhost 25.

@400000003ada6c2f381c5b64 tcpserver: status: 1/20
@400000003ada6c2f384a0ab4 tcpserver: pid 22092 from 127.0.0.1
@400000003ada6c2f38fae424 tcpserver: ok 22092
localhost.marconcini.com.ar:127.0.0.1:25 :127.0.0.1::17948
@400000003ada6c2f39080b54 tcpserver: warning: dropping connection, unable to
run /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd: exec format error
@400000003ada6c2f392520a4 tcpserver: end 22092 status 28416
@400000003ada6c2f394a6f6c tcpserver: status: 0/20

And that everytime i try a telnet.

I have no inetd running.
If I run /var/qmail/supervise/run manually it seems to start w/no error.

I have make the lifewqmail steps again.. but can't find the error. And the
works is> I did it a few hours ago at the office!!! :(

I use Maildir and have /var/qmail/rc properly configured.

Everything worked pretty well until i decided to switch from inetd to
tcpserver. I installed tcpserver from ports/packages. Also daemontools.

Any ideas???

I run Bash2.04...

Thanks in advance.

--