Jesse Reynolds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The first big issue that is on my mind is the "percent hack" for
> virtual domains. EIMS implements virtual domains for pop3 in an
> interesting manner... a user who's email address is, say,
> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" will have to enter the following as his username in
> his email client: "peter%no.domain"

This isn't what is referred to as the percenthack for qmail -- that controls
outbound relaying, in the form of [EMAIL PROTECTED]%relayhost.relaydomain.

> Is there any support for this with qpopper, or any other pop3 server
> that works with qmail???

Yes, qmail's native qmail-pop3d will do this with an apprpriate checkpassword
replacement.  See vmailmgr (www.vmailmgr.org) for a popular one.  It
provides a lot of extra functionality as well.

Charles