Hello,

I have been running qmail on Linux (RedHat and Mandrake) for a few months
now and I am growing interested in switching to OpenBSD for many obvious
reasons.

I did try a "ports" install of qmail and watched what was happening, and
saved the ports version of what was needed for the user ids since OpenBSD is
not mentioned at all in INSTALL.ids (I also asked on this list and got
helpful advice - thanks guys)

Ok on to my lamer newbie question:

Since I do not have a init.d directory in OpenBSD and it seems everything is
started from rc.conf and rc.local in OpenBSD how am I to follow LWQ?

Has anyone recently switched to OpenBSD that was used to LWQ + Linux before
and if so, do you have any helpful hints, reading material or advice at all?

Thanks in advance.

Rick Up