On Thu, Mar 01, 2001 at 03:57:32PM -0600, David Dyer-Bennet mumbled:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Kari Suomela) writes:
>
> > How do I get Qmail to include the proper time zone info in the
> > messages? My sendmail machines have it, but anything coming from Qmail
> > has -0000. The machines are otherwise identical RH 7.0 boxes.
>
> Basically, you won't.  Qmail is putting in the time correctly, but
> it's stating it in GMT.  This is actually more useful; mail often

Actually that's not quit true.  On my OpenBSD system I set my timezone
in the kernel configuration.  If you look in the headers of this mail
you will see I have GMT+1 (MET).

Not sure how, if possible, you set the timezone with a "hard" value on a
Linux system.

/Martin