Thanks. I thought that the writer was trying to be funny but....

I am glad that people like you take time to respond.

Kirti

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Cazabon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2001 10:35 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Re: OK I give up!!!

Kurth Bemis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >For the last several days, I have posted questions on POP3 not working.

> your mother was starting to worry -  i just call and told her where you
> were going to be....

This list is not the proper place for personal abuse.

> well...why start with redhat?  its buggy as hell and in general a poor
> excuse for a linux distro...

This list is also not the proper place for blind OS advocacy.  Also, you
do not know what you are talking about; RedHat Linux makes a fine base for
a secure, stable system once properly customized.  The same can be said
for any Linux or *BSD distribution.

Followups and flames off-list please.

Charles