At 12:07 PM 3/9/2001, Choz Sun wrote:

>Is that I run RH because I know every little step and package to install/un-
>for security and whatnot.
>
>I always wonder how much easier would my life be with OpenBSD :)

read the obsd faq.

>Let me know when DPT Ultra160 Raid Cards work with *BSD.

well - why don't you check the hardware list.  I had a adaptec 29160N
running fine under 2.7.  Hey if you want to run redhat on production
servers be my guest...i don't care - i'm not in charge of your IT dept.

~kurth

>Joe

Kurth Bemis
Partner/Senior Network Admin/Engineer USAExpress.net
Owner, Ozone Computer

PGP key Available (http://www.usaexpress.net/kurth/pgp)
The world really isn't any worse.  It's just that the news coverage is so
much better.
Donate your wasted CPU cycles to Distributed.net (http://www.distributed.net)